4:26 am, June 19, 2013
Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Homeland Security: Inside & Out - March 15th, 2009
Sunday - 3/15/2009, 6:36pm EDT
- Janet Hale, former undersecretary of management for the Department of Homeland Security, on the challenge of standing up and managing DHS.
- Robert Poole, director of transportation studies at the Reason Foundation, on the U.S. Transportation Security Administration's double standard for registered travelers.
- Christopher Dickey, author of "Securing the City."
- Ellen Howe, former assistant administrator for strategic communications and public affairs for the U.S. Transportation Security Administration, on progress in explosives detection.
- Dee McCown, director of operations for Corporate Risk International's Houston office, on corporate kidnappings.