Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Job outlook for feds with security clearances
Saturday - 5/5/2012, 12:34am EDT
For the past six years, ClearanceJobs.com has surveyed security-cleared professionals to get their thoughts on salaries, benefits, extra compensation, relocation, and the state of the job market.
This year 15 thousand workers participated in the survey.
On today's show, Lesser talks about who they surveyed, how they gathered and analyzed the information, and what were the most surprising findings.
The results are often used by contractors, government agencies, universities, and national labs that hire workers with security clearances.