Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Looking ahead: What should feds expect in 2012?
Saturday - 1/21/2012, 12:16am EST
Many proposals have been floated to extend the pay freeze, reduce the federal workforce, and reduce retirement benefits.
While none of these ultimately passed in 2011, the question remains on whether federal employees should expect more of the same this year.
This week on FEDtalk, host Jennifer Mattingley will be joined by several guests to get viewpoints from across the federal community about the top issues that federal employees should be aware of this year.
Guests John Palguta of the Partnership for Public Service, Jessie Klement of the Federal Managers Association, and Beth Moten of the American Federation of Government Employees will each share their perspectives on the issues being considered by Congress and the Administration.