Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Wildland firefighting, new contracting rules, and more
Friday - 9/20/2013, 10:41pm EDT
She'll give us an update on a program started by her company called the "Wildfire Exchange" which helps find workers for wildland firefighting jobs.
Rix will also discuss how contractors will be affected by new regulations that encourage them to hire veterans and workers with disabilitites.
She will also talk about a new performance app designed by her company, to assist managers and supervisors when they are involved in a disciplinary action against an employee.