Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Hiring and mentoring returning veterans
Friday - 5/24/2013, 10:35pm EDT
Goodfriend will discuss two programs that his company has created to help veterans in their transition from the military to the civilian workforce.
One program, titled the ACP Advisornet, is an online network of business leaders who share teir expertise and advice with returning veterans who are looking for work..
ACP also has a mentoring program that connects veterans with corporate leaders.
The vets will work alongside their mentors for a year, and get valuable experience in how to operate a business.
Sellah will explain how VA Business Accelerator works, and the services its provides for veterans who want to start their own businesses and become entrepreneurs.