Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Federal workforce issues
Friday - 8/10/2012, 10:09pm EDT
She will discuss what's ahead for HR managers as they try to deal with downsizing, early retirement, and the so-called "brain drain" at federal agencies over the next few years, and how those agencies should operate going forward.
Rix will also discuss a new report that paints a bleak picture of how HR professionals view federal managers.
According to the report, issued by the Partnership for Public Service and the consulting firm Grant Thornton,one third of HR pros surveyed, said agency managers don't have the leadership skills they need to succeed.