Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
What's new at the Federal Managers Association?
Friday - 2/24/2012, 6:58pm EST
Highlights of the convention include a keynote address by Office of Personnel Management Director John Berry, visits to Congressional offices, and training seminars on key topics for federal managers.
This week on FEDtalk, host Bill Bransford will speak with FMA president Patricia Niehaus, Executive Director Todd Wells, and Government Affairs Director Jessie Klement to learn more about the annual convention and the biggest issues facing federal managers in 2012.
They will also be joined by two of the presenters for the training seminars to get a preview of their courses.
Casey Wilson of Management Concepts will share seven quick fixes for managing performance and Jason Milton of Gallup will talk about improving employee productivity and well-being through healthier workplace relationships.