Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
What's new at the Federal Managers Association?
Friday - 2/24/2012, 6:58pm EST
Highlights of the convention include a keynote address by Office of Personnel Management Director John Berry, visits to Congressional offices, and training seminars on key topics for federal managers.
This week on FEDtalk, host Bill Bransford will speak with FMA president Patricia Niehaus, Executive Director Todd Wells, and Government Affairs Director Jessie Klement to learn more about the annual convention and the biggest issues facing federal managers in 2012.
They will also be joined by two of the presenters for the training seminars to get a preview of their courses.
Casey Wilson of Management Concepts will share seven quick fixes for managing performance and Jason Milton of Gallup will talk about improving employee productivity and well-being through healthier workplace relationships.