Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Looking ahead: What should feds expect in 2012?
Saturday - 1/21/2012, 12:16am EST
Many proposals have been floated to extend the pay freeze, reduce the federal workforce, and reduce retirement benefits.
While none of these ultimately passed in 2011, the question remains on whether federal employees should expect more of the same this year.
This week on FEDtalk, host Jennifer Mattingley will be joined by several guests to get viewpoints from across the federal community about the top issues that federal employees should be aware of this year.
Guests John Palguta of the Partnership for Public Service, Jessie Klement of the Federal Managers Association, and Beth Moten of the American Federation of Government Employees will each share their perspectives on the issues being considered by Congress and the Administration.