Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Looking ahead: What should feds expect in 2012?
Saturday - 1/21/2012, 12:16am EST
Many proposals have been floated to extend the pay freeze, reduce the federal workforce, and reduce retirement benefits.
While none of these ultimately passed in 2011, the question remains on whether federal employees should expect more of the same this year.
This week on FEDtalk, host Jennifer Mattingley will be joined by several guests to get viewpoints from across the federal community about the top issues that federal employees should be aware of this year.
Guests John Palguta of the Partnership for Public Service, Jessie Klement of the Federal Managers Association, and Beth Moten of the American Federation of Government Employees will each share their perspectives on the issues being considered by Congress and the Administration.