Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Feds helping feds and a fresh perspective: A two-part FEDtalk
Friday - 10/21/2011, 8:45pm EDT
FEEA is a non-profit charity that helps federal employees in times of need.
FEEA provides emergency loans and disaster assistance for federal employees hurt by the economy, or by disasters such as the hurricanes earlier this year in the mid-west.
FEEA also provides scholarships for the children of federal employees killed in the Oklahoma City bombing and on 9/11.
Kehoe will discuss how requests for help have increased during the economic downturn, and how federal employees can support each other during the Combined Federal Campaign.
During the second half of the show, Bransford will be joined by Dave Uejio, president of the Young Government Leaders.
YGL is a professional organization for federal employees who are "young" in their service and "fresh in their perspective".
From its mission of recruiting young people to public service to developing federal leaders, Uelio will discuss the programs YGL is working on, and what to expect from the group in the near future.