Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Inside the Intelligence Community
Friday - 10/22/2010, 12:47pm EDT
For the second year in a row, the Intelligence Community was named one of the top 10 best places to work in the federal government.
Topics of discussion include:
- Diversity of assignments in analysis, computer science, engineering, language utilization, information technology, security and acquisition/finance.
- Ability to experience work in a variety of agencies through Joint Duty Assignments.
- Abundant scholarships and financial aid, internships, cooperative education programs.
- Attributes of a successful intelligence community officer.