Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Last day to comment on Labor Department's possible rule change for disabled worker hiring
Monday - 9/20/2010, 5:30pm EDT
All comments on the proposed change must be submitted by Tuesday, according to a Labor Department notice.
The new rule would change the entire hiring process, said David Cohen, president of DCI Consulting Group.
"Not only do you have to find those individuals with disabilities, but you're going to have to give them preference in the hiring process," Cohen said.
This story is part of our daily DorobekINSIDER Must Reads. Be sure to check out the full list of stories.