Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Cuts, tax loopholes and sequestration - April 4, 2014 and April 18, 2014
Tuesday - 4/15/2014, 10:36am EDT
On this week's show:
Executive Director of Americans for Tax Fairness
- The realities around tax reform and how corporations use tax loopholes.
Host of the Bill Press Show
- The Affordable Care Act and how it will affect the midterm elections, the impact of sequestration and the current state of union radio.
President and CEO, Center for Effective Government
- How sequestration and declining federal funding impacts government services.
J. David Cox, Sr.
National President, American Federation of Government Employees
- President Obama's 2015 budget proposal and why AFGE is advocating for a 4 percent pay increase for government employees.