Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Olympic security, Benghazi, & the Mexican drug war
Friday - 1/17/2014, 7:49pm EST
In the first segment of the program, Burton, talks about security preparations for the upcoming 2014 Winter Olympic Games in Sochi Russia. He will explain how recent terrorist attacks in Russia have impacted those plans, and what you can do to protect yourself if you are traveling to the games.
Burton will also give his thoughts on the recent Senate Intelligence Committee report that looked at the terrorist attacks on two U.S. compounds in Benghazi Libya.
The report was criticial of the intelligence community and the State Department for failing to prevent the attacks, which killed four Americans.
Later in the show, Burton gives us an update on the ongoing drug war along the border between the United States and Mexico.