Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
FEDTALK EXCLUSIVE: An inside look at the DEA and U.S. Marshal's Service
Friday - 11/15/2013, 6:58pm EST
They will discuss the missions and areas of jurisdiction for DEA and US Marshals Service, and how federal law enforcement agency interaction has changed since 9/11.
You will also hear these guests discuss trends and issues happening in the federal community that no one is talking about.
Finally, you will get an inside look at administrator Leonhart's and director Hylton's careers, as well as advice for women in federal law enforcement for expanding their own career opportunities.
FEDtalk is a live radio talk show produced by Shaw Bransford & Roth P.C., bringing you the insider's perspective from leaders in the federal community since 1993.