Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
The contractor perspective on federal government issues
Friday - 10/4/2013, 8:42pm EDT
Both of these symptoms have touched all branches of government, but that's not where the effect stops. Sequestration and the shutdown reach parts of the private sector as well—especially federal contractors.
On today's "FEDtalk", you will hear about sequestration and the government shutdown from a contractor's perspective.
You will also hear an in-depth discussion on the recent report, "From Crisis to Opportunity: Creating a New Era of Government Efficiency, Innovation, and Performance", from the Professional Services Council's Leadership Commission. This report analyzes governmental issues and provides suggestions for how these issues can be combatted.