Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Shutdown poll: How long will it last?
Tuesday - 10/1/2013, 3:49pm EDT
With Congress failing to agree on a funding deal by midnight Monday, the federal government is now closing its doors for the first time in 17 years. In other words, a government shutdown is no longer a matter of if — but for how long.
Federal News Radio readers accurately predicted the government shutdown. More than half of respondents — 58 percent — to Federal News Radio's online poll last week predicted that the government would shut down today.
So, now, put your powers of prognostication to test. Let us know how long you think the government shutdown will last: