Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
The ESGR and VA Accelerator programs
Friday - 7/26/2013, 9:49pm EDT
The ESGR program is a federal agency that works with employers to make sure that members of the National Guard and Reserves, get their jobs back when they return from a military deployment overseas.
Young will explain how the program works and the services it provides, including the role it plays in resolving disputes between employers and reserve component service members over the employee's military committment.
Selleh will discuss how the VA Business Accelerator helps veterans start their own businesses.
The program was started by the Department of Veterans Affairs, and Selleh will explain how it works, and the services it provides to veterans who want to become entrepreneurs.