Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Celebrating public service
Friday - 4/26/2013, 6:03pm EDT
This year, the week will be celebrated from May 5th-11th in Washington, DC and around the country.
The congressionally designated week honors the men and women who serve at the local, state and federal levels.
Joining host Jenny Mattingley to talk about the history of PSRW and the new events and initiatives taking place this year are members of the Public Employees Roundtable - Bill Bransford, Chair of PER, Jim Seymour of the Partnership for Public Service, and Robyn Kehoe of the Federal Employees Education & Assistance Fund.
Events to be discussed include:
- public service 5k Run/Walk on May 5th at 8am - www.publicservice5k.com
- public service town hall on May 6th
- Service to America medals breakfast on May 7th
- Take a future fed to work day - May 8th
- Why I serve videos (YouTube Channel - PERoundtable)
- Ways to keep up with events - on Twitter @PERoundtable; on Facebook ‘like'
Public Employees Roundtable