Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Sequestration, furloughs, and federal employee rights.
Monday - 3/4/2013, 11:32pm EST
His practice is concentrated on the representation of federal executives, managers, and employees before U.S. District Courts, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, the Merit Systems Protection Board, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Office of Special Counsel, Offices of Inspector General and with offices that adjudicate security clearances.
Together Leins and Bransford examine the effects of sequestration on the federal employee, federal employee rights in a furlough situation and the limited possibilities for an appeal.