Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Tips on training and developing good leaders
Friday - 2/22/2013, 6:46pm EST
During the first half hour, Jenny will be joined by Todd Wells and Greg Stanford of the Federal Managers Association to hear more about their annual convention and the training day for federal managers.
Joe Shumacher, OPM's program director for the Center for Leadership Development branch in Denver will also call-in to discuss what the center does and his training session during FMA's convention - Lead with Core Values. For more information on FMA's training, visit www.fedmanagers.org.
During the second half of the show, Jenny will be joined by John Mattone, a leadership specialist and author of several books on leadership development.
Mattone will discuss the need for leaders in the government, the gap in leadership and need for succession planning, and identifying and developing great leaders. For more information on leadership development and training, visit www.johnmattonepartners.com.