Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Nominate a Top Leader in Federal Service
Tuesday - 12/4/2012, 12:49pm EST
Got a boss who's an effective leader? Work for or with someone who knows how to get the job done?
Federal News Radio wants to know, who are the best leaders in the federal service? Who has inspired you and what qualities do you think make a Top Leader?
A Top Leader can be someone who knows how to set goals and motivate a team to success.
A Top Leader can be a mentor to younger co-workers or someone who knows how to listen to his or her colleagues to solve a difficult problem.
A Top Leader can be ... you tell us.
To nominate a co-worker or someone you know as a Top Leader, fill out the form below.
A panel of judges, many of whom have spent their careers in human capital management in government and industry, will then choose the winners based on your nominations.
The finalists will be featured in a special report Federal News Radio is working on about leadership in government and the current state of morale in the federal workforce.
Nominations will be accepted through Tues., Jan. 8, 2013. Feel free to nominate as many people as you would like.
The Top Leaders will be announced the week of Feb. 25, 2013, on air (1500 and 820AM in the D.C. area) and online at FederalNewsRadio.com.
NOTE: We do collect your information. However, this will not be used without your authorization for any purpose other than the Top Leaders nomination process.