Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
2nd Annual AEC career job fair
Friday - 10/19/2012, 8:10pm EDT
AEC Executive Director Howard Feldstein, Arlington County Business Developers Pam Egner and Vickie Taylor, and Amy Seales, career transition specialist at the BRAC Transition Center, will talk about what's available at the job fair, and offer some advice on how to get a job in the federal government.
They will also discuss all the services that the county provides to federal job seekers.
More than 50 area employers will attend the career fair with jobs in IT, administration, education, construction, banking, retail health care, transportation and more.
The career fair will be held from 10am until 2pm, in Founders Hall on GMU's Arlington campus.