Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Embassy security and traveling abroad
Friday - 9/28/2012, 9:38pm EDT
Burton will discuss the security situation there as well as in Cairo Egypt, where angry protesters stormed the U.S. embassy, and replaced an American flag with an Islamic banner.
In addition, he will talk about the state of security at all U.S. Embassies, and whether they are safe from future attacks.
Burton will also talk about the security challenges facing U.S. companies with overseas business operations, and whether it's safe for U.S. citizens to travel to the Middle East.
He will also give us an update on the drug war in Mexico and drug-related violence along the US-Mexico border.