Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Embassy security and traveling abroad
Friday - 9/28/2012, 9:38pm EDT
Burton will discuss the security situation there as well as in Cairo Egypt, where angry protesters stormed the U.S. embassy, and replaced an American flag with an Islamic banner.
In addition, he will talk about the state of security at all U.S. Embassies, and whether they are safe from future attacks.
Burton will also talk about the security challenges facing U.S. companies with overseas business operations, and whether it's safe for U.S. citizens to travel to the Middle East.
He will also give us an update on the drug war in Mexico and drug-related violence along the US-Mexico border.