Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
How to get a job in the federal government
Friday - 9/21/2012, 10:19pm EDT
Whiteman is the author of newly updated and expanded "How to Land a Top-Paying Federal Job", and she will talk about her book and what you can do to enchance your chances of working for the government.
Whiteman will provide tips on how to fill out federal applications, and how to write a resume that will make it stand out from one's submitted by other candidates.
She will also discuss how to improve your networking and interviewing skills, and offer advice on how to navigate through the always evolving federal hiring process.