Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
What's ahead for feds with security clearances?
Friday - 8/31/2012, 10:27pm EDT
Lesser will discuss the current job market for those employees, and how they could be impacted by budget cuts.
He will also talk about what feds with security clearances can do to ehance their job prospects, and what's being done to cut down on the long wait times to process security clearances for new workers.
ClearanceJobs.com has been in operation for 10 years, and Lesler will talk about the evolution of the site during that time, and how jobs that require security clearances have changed over the years.