Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Federal workforce issues
Friday - 8/10/2012, 10:09pm EDT
She will discuss what's ahead for HR managers as they try to deal with downsizing, early retirement, and the so-called "brain drain" at federal agencies over the next few years, and how those agencies should operate going forward.
Rix will also discuss a new report that paints a bleak picture of how HR professionals view federal managers.
According to the report, issued by the Partnership for Public Service and the consulting firm Grant Thornton,one third of HR pros surveyed, said agency managers don't have the leadership skills they need to succeed.