Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Federally Employed Women group keeps eye on pay, benefit issues
Thursday - 1/26/2012, 5:54pm EST
One of the groups lawmakers are hearing from is the organization Federally Employed Women.
Janet Kopenhaver, FEW's Washington representative, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss what her group is working on for its members in the federal workforce.
Kopenhaver addressed the biggest issues facing federal employees as well as how they can help the government save money so agencies can meet tighter budgets.