Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Federal employees and big government
Tuesday - 12/13/2011, 8:41pm EST
That survey found 64 percent of respondents listing big government as the biggest threat faced by the country.
There is a bit of good news, though. Government Executive Editor-in-Chief Tom Shoop says distrust of government usually translates into distrust of the political system, which is closely tied to the state of the economy.
Shoop joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss why federal employees are often fingered as the culprit of the country's woes.