Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Younger feds quickly rising through government ranks
Tuesday - 12/13/2011, 7:49pm EST
So says Steve Kelman, a professor of public management at Harvard University's Kennedy School of Government and former administrator at the Office of Federal Procurement Policy.
He recently penned a column for Federal Computer Week titled "Young feds are coming up fast," about younger federal employees quickly rising through the ranks of the government.
Kelman joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss how and why young feds are rising to the top so quickly.