Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Long term care and an update on the congressional supercommittee
Wednesday - 10/26/2011, 10:54pm EDT
They will talk about how the program works, what and who it covers, and everything you need to know about the insurance.
Federal Times reporter Stephen Losey joins Mike in the second half of the program.
They will discuss what the congressional supercommittee is up to.
- whether the committee will recommend an extended pay freeze, higher retirement contributions, and lower future cost of living adjustments for retirees
- the proposal to eliminate the FERS retirement program
- the upcoming health insurance open season and the impact of labor-management partnerships
- whether the supercommittee will propose eliminating within-grade (longevity) step increases