Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
We, who are about to eat, salute you!
Thursday - 11/24/2011, 2:00am EST
Anyhow whether you are doing turkey, tofu or tacos, this is one of those warm and fuzzy holidays.
And whether you are sitting around a table outdoors in Texas, beside a roaring fire in Michigan or heading for Washington's Reagan National Airport, have a good holiday from all of us here at Federal News Radio.
MC & friends.
NEARLY USELESS FACTOID
By Jack Moore
Looking for an authentic Thanksgiving experience? Leave the forks in the drawer. Forks weren't introduced in the New World until a few years later and didn't really catch on until the 1700s. Oh, and no need for napkins. Just use the tablecloth — that's what the Pilgrims did.
MORE FROM FEDERAL NEWS RADIO
VA offers new buyouts, early outs
The Office of Personnel Management has given VA permission to offer buyout payments for 829 positions in 11 regional health care networks.
DARPA challenge unshreds destroyed documents
The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) is using a challenge program to find out whether it's possible to put shredded documents back together again.
Analysis: Threat of 'abrupt' cuts will hang over DoD for next year
In the wake of the Congressional supercommittee's failure to strike a deal, the Defense Department is bracing for the possibility of across-the-board spending cuts.