Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
We, who are about to eat, salute you!
Thursday - 11/24/2011, 2:00am EST
Anyhow whether you are doing turkey, tofu or tacos, this is one of those warm and fuzzy holidays.
And whether you are sitting around a table outdoors in Texas, beside a roaring fire in Michigan or heading for Washington's Reagan National Airport, have a good holiday from all of us here at Federal News Radio.
MC & friends.
NEARLY USELESS FACTOID
By Jack Moore
Looking for an authentic Thanksgiving experience? Leave the forks in the drawer. Forks weren't introduced in the New World until a few years later and didn't really catch on until the 1700s. Oh, and no need for napkins. Just use the tablecloth — that's what the Pilgrims did.
MORE FROM FEDERAL NEWS RADIO
VA offers new buyouts, early outs
The Office of Personnel Management has given VA permission to offer buyout payments for 829 positions in 11 regional health care networks.
DARPA challenge unshreds destroyed documents
The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) is using a challenge program to find out whether it's possible to put shredded documents back together again.
Analysis: Threat of 'abrupt' cuts will hang over DoD for next year
In the wake of the Congressional supercommittee's failure to strike a deal, the Defense Department is bracing for the possibility of across-the-board spending cuts.