Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
2011: Interesting (gulp!) Times
Friday - 12/31/2010, 4:00am EST
Interesting, yes; fun, not so much.
So if you are working today, the last day of the year and a holiday for many people, you must like your job and be dedicated to it. And if you are not working today, that's good too.
But whether you are on the job or readying to return from a short-winter break, stick with us and fasten your seat belts. As a federal worker, citizen, taxpayer and consumer the year 2011 promises to fall into the Interesting Times category. We'll be there with you.
Have a happy and safe new year and we hope 2011 is interesting, but not all that interesting if you get my drift!!!
To reach me: email@example.com
MORE FROM FEDERAL NEWS RADIO
Top 10 in 2010
These are the most popular Federal News Radio stories from this year.