Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
2011: Interesting (gulp!) Times
Friday - 12/31/2010, 4:00am EST
Interesting, yes; fun, not so much.
So if you are working today, the last day of the year and a holiday for many people, you must like your job and be dedicated to it. And if you are not working today, that's good too.
But whether you are on the job or readying to return from a short-winter break, stick with us and fasten your seat belts. As a federal worker, citizen, taxpayer and consumer the year 2011 promises to fall into the Interesting Times category. We'll be there with you.
Have a happy and safe new year and we hope 2011 is interesting, but not all that interesting if you get my drift!!!
To reach me: email@example.com
MORE FROM FEDERAL NEWS RADIO
Top 10 in 2010
These are the most popular Federal News Radio stories from this year.