Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - 7/5/2010, 4:00am EDT
Today, as with other federal holidays, lots of people who would normally be off are in fact on the job. Just as they will be on the next holiday, and next year. This year and the year after that.
So we say it every holiday because we mean it. The gang here at WFED and FederalNewsRadio.com understands service, federal service, better than many other media outlets. These are the people we cover and the people we know and hear from.
So once again, thanks for doing what you are doing. For what it's worth, we're here too.
To reach me: firstname.lastname@example.org
OTHER PAY AND BENEFITS NEWS
DFAS employees fired after security review
Pay your bills or lose your job. Thirty nine Defense Department workers whose jobs were at risk because of their bad credit ratings will lose their positions after all. Read more here.
TSP Snapshot: Riders on the storm
Investing for the long term needs to be the mantra of anyone who puts their money in stocks. This is especially true for feds whose investments are in the Thrift Savings Fund. And it becomes especially true when stocks and the TSP go through a rough patch, as we learn in this month's edition of TSP Snapshot. Read more here.
Wall Street worries hit your TSP planning
As the third quarter starts, employers cut 125,000 jobs from the nation's payrolls in June, but the loss was driven by a wave of census layoffs. Certified financial planner Arthur Stein explains what's ahead. Read more here.