Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Today's The Day
Tuesday - 1/20/2009, 4:00am EST
This may have been the smoothest transition of power we've ever had. The outgoing Bush team seems to have made every effort to be helpful and gracious. Members of the incoming Obama administration have gone about their business in a business-like and cordial manner.
All of the above, whoever you voted for, is good for the country. Good for each of us.
Americans have a new president. Federal workers also have a new boss.
So whether you are working today, participating in the inauguration or watching or listening to it from your home, we owe the outgoing team respect and our thanks, and we owe the incoming administration our best wishes, and our best.
To reach me: email@example.com