Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Today's The Day
Tuesday - 1/20/2009, 4:00am EST
This may have been the smoothest transition of power we've ever had. The outgoing Bush team seems to have made every effort to be helpful and gracious. Members of the incoming Obama administration have gone about their business in a business-like and cordial manner.
All of the above, whoever you voted for, is good for the country. Good for each of us.
Americans have a new president. Federal workers also have a new boss.
So whether you are working today, participating in the inauguration or watching or listening to it from your home, we owe the outgoing team respect and our thanks, and we owe the incoming administration our best wishes, and our best.
To reach me: email@example.com