Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Today's The Day
Tuesday - 1/20/2009, 4:00am EST
This may have been the smoothest transition of power we've ever had. The outgoing Bush team seems to have made every effort to be helpful and gracious. Members of the incoming Obama administration have gone about their business in a business-like and cordial manner.
All of the above, whoever you voted for, is good for the country. Good for each of us.
Americans have a new president. Federal workers also have a new boss.
So whether you are working today, participating in the inauguration or watching or listening to it from your home, we owe the outgoing team respect and our thanks, and we owe the incoming administration our best wishes, and our best.
To reach me: firstname.lastname@example.org