Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Today's The Day
Tuesday - 1/20/2009, 4:00am EST
This may have been the smoothest transition of power we've ever had. The outgoing Bush team seems to have made every effort to be helpful and gracious. Members of the incoming Obama administration have gone about their business in a business-like and cordial manner.
All of the above, whoever you voted for, is good for the country. Good for each of us.
Americans have a new president. Federal workers also have a new boss.
So whether you are working today, participating in the inauguration or watching or listening to it from your home, we owe the outgoing team respect and our thanks, and we owe the incoming administration our best wishes, and our best.
To reach me: email@example.com