Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Mondays, 10:00 a.m.
Presenters from the National Institute of Transition Planning, the federal leader in retirement planning seminars, take your calls and emails every Monday. Each week, the show focuses on a specific area of retirement planning from financial security, taxes, federal benefits and estate planning, to life after retirement and the latest rumors. Email your questions or call the show live at 202-465-3080.
Open season - AETNA Insurance
Monday - 10/21/2013, 6:17pm EDT
Bernatavitz's appearance kicks off a series of weekly shows devoted to the range of health insurance plans avilable to feds during during Open Season.
Aetna's plan choices for its members include an HMO option, which comes with dental and vision coverage, and a CDHP (consumer-driven health plan) option that includes a health fund which helps pay for out-of-pocket expenses.
Preventive care is covered at 100% while using in-network doctors, as well as an HDHP (high deductible health plan) option and a value plan that rewards healthy behavior and making positive changes to one's lifestyle.
Gym memberships are available at discount costs, weight-loss programs and smoking cessation plans are covered, and health coaching resources are also available.