Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Mondays, 10:00 a.m.
Presenters from the National Institute of Transition Planning, the federal leader in retirement planning seminars, take your calls and emails every Monday. Each week, the show focuses on a specific area of retirement planning from financial security, taxes, federal benefits and estate planning, to life after retirement and the latest rumors. Email your questions or call the show live at 202-465-3080.
Learn more about your TSP
Monday - 10/7/2013, 7:43pm EDT
Topics will include:
- How have the furlough days affected participant's TSP accounts?
- How does the TSP keeps the administrative expenses so low?
- Has the 3-year pay freeze had any correlation with TSP Participation?
- We have seen some of the various YouTube videos available regarding the TSP, what other new ways are you trying to reach out to people?
- We noted transfers out of the F and G Funds in July at the same time there were increased thransfers into the S and L Funds, is that a result of participant diversification?
- How many participants are receiving a monthly distribution from the TSP?
- Are there any big changes on the table for the TSP in Congress?
- Studies show that the TSP has an overall satisfaction rating of 86%. What do you attribute this high rating?
- What enhancements for the program is the board currently considering? What restrictions are they considering?
- Will any of the fund managers be up for competitive bidding this year or next?
- When taking monthly distributions will there be an opportunity to change the monthly amounts twice a year?
Have questions for our guests? Please email them before the show to ForYourBenefit@nitpinc.com, or call into the show when the phone lines are open: 202-465-3080