Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Mondays, 10:00 a.m.
Presenters from the National Institute of Transition Planning, the federal leader in retirement planning seminars, take your calls and emails every Monday. Each week, the show focuses on a specific area of retirement planning from financial security, taxes, federal benefits and estate planning, to life after retirement and the latest rumors. Email your questions or call the show live at 202-465-3080.
The Fiscal Year End - A look back at 2013 and a look forward to 2014
Monday - 9/30/2013, 5:23pm EDT
Topics they will cover include:
- The looming Government Shutdown and how it might affect you.
- Highlights and information of interest from the TSP's Monday, Sept. 23, meeting.
- FEHB Premiums will rise between 3.7 percent and 4.4 percent next year. How will that affect the average federal employee who hasn't had a pay increase for three years? This rise in premium is lower than in the past; and OPM cites the competition created by the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) as responsible for keeping the increase to a minimum.
Phone lines will be open for your questions and comments during the last half of the show, call in to 202-465-3080.