Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Mondays, 10:00 a.m.
Presenters from the National Institute of Transition Planning, the federal leader in retirement planning seminars, take your calls and emails every Monday. Each week, the show focuses on a specific area of retirement planning from financial security, taxes, federal benefits and estate planning, to life after retirement and the latest rumors. Email your questions or call the show live at 202-465-3080.
Destination: Roth IRA
Monday - 8/5/2013, 8:43pm EDT
Click here for this show's information guide and please print this out before listening to the show.
Bob and Tammy begin with a discussion of the Voluntary Contribution account and follow its path to a Roth IRA.
After this, they address the intricacies of transferring traditional IRA funds to a Roth IRA tax-free.
This is an annual show that provides clear instruction as well as a reference for later use.
You may email any questions you have on this topic to ForYourBenefit@nitpinc.com.
Voluntary Contributions refers in this instance to payments CSRS employees may make to the Civil Service Trust Fund, where they can earn tax-deferred interest on some of their savings for retirement. FERS employees are not eligible to participate in this program.