Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Mondays, 10:00 a.m.
Presenters from the National Institute of Transition Planning, the federal leader in retirement planning seminars, take your calls and emails every Monday. Each week, the show focuses on a specific area of retirement planning from financial security, taxes, federal benefits and estate planning, to life after retirement and the latest rumors. Email your questions or call the show live at 202-465-3080.
Phased retirement - the bottom line
Monday - 7/1/2013, 10:05pm EDT
The article generated a significant number of emailed questions that Tammy discusses.
- Who's eligible for phased retirement?
- How do I apply for phased retirement?
- What happens to my annuity during phased retirement?
- What happens to my annuity once I fully retire?
In the last third of the show Leins and Flanagan also discuss the effect of last week's Supreme Court rulings on the ability of legally married same-sex couples, at least one of whom works for the federal government, to now report a status change in their eligibility for employee benefits.