Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Mondays, 10:00 a.m.
Presenters from the National Institute of Transition Planning, the federal leader in retirement planning seminars, take your calls and emails every Monday. Each week, the show focuses on a specific area of retirement planning from financial security, taxes, federal benefits and estate planning, to life after retirement and the latest rumors. Email your questions or call the show live at 202-465-3080.
Sequestration, furloughs, and federal employee rights.
Monday - 3/4/2013, 11:32pm EST
His practice is concentrated on the representation of federal executives, managers, and employees before U.S. District Courts, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, the Merit Systems Protection Board, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Office of Special Counsel, Offices of Inspector General and with offices that adjudicate security clearances.
Together Leins and Bransford examine the effects of sequestration on the federal employee, federal employee rights in a furlough situation and the limited possibilities for an appeal.