Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Mondays, 10:00 a.m.
Presenters from the National Institute of Transition Planning, the federal leader in retirement planning seminars, take your calls and emails every Monday. Each week, the show focuses on a specific area of retirement planning from financial security, taxes, federal benefits and estate planning, to life after retirement and the latest rumors. Email your questions or call the show live at 202-465-3080.
Sequestration, furloughs, and federal employee rights.
Monday - 3/4/2013, 11:32pm EST
His practice is concentrated on the representation of federal executives, managers, and employees before U.S. District Courts, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, the Merit Systems Protection Board, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Office of Special Counsel, Offices of Inspector General and with offices that adjudicate security clearances.
Together Leins and Bransford examine the effects of sequestration on the federal employee, federal employee rights in a furlough situation and the limited possibilities for an appeal.