Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Mondays, 10:00 a.m.
Presenters from the National Institute of Transition Planning, the federal leader in retirement planning seminars, take your calls and emails every Monday. Each week, the show focuses on a specific area of retirement planning from financial security, taxes, federal benefits and estate planning, to life after retirement and the latest rumors. Email your questions or call the show live at 202-465-3080.
The best date to retire and more
Tuesday - 1/1/2013, 10:01pm EST
Picking the best date could save them thousands of dollars in taxes, and boost the value of their unused annual leave.
So what is the best date (or dates) to retire?
Short answer: It depends. But some are much better than others.
That's one of the subjects of today's special combined "Your Turn"/"For Your Benefit" radio show. FYB hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan join host Mike Causey to talk about 2012, the new year and some very important changes for federal workers and retirees.