Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Mondays, 10:00 a.m.
Presenters from the National Institute of Transition Planning, the federal leader in retirement planning seminars, take your calls and emails every Monday. Each week, the show focuses on a specific area of retirement planning from financial security, taxes, federal benefits and estate planning, to life after retirement and the latest rumors. Email your questions or call the show live at 202-465-3080.
The best date to retire and more
Tuesday - 1/1/2013, 10:01pm EST
Picking the best date could save them thousands of dollars in taxes, and boost the value of their unused annual leave.
So what is the best date (or dates) to retire?
Short answer: It depends. But some are much better than others.
That's one of the subjects of today's special combined "Your Turn"/"For Your Benefit" radio show. FYB hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan join host Mike Causey to talk about 2012, the new year and some very important changes for federal workers and retirees.