Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Mondays, 10:00 a.m.
Presenters from the National Institute of Transition Planning, the federal leader in retirement planning seminars, take your calls and emails every Monday. Each week, the show focuses on a specific area of retirement planning from financial security, taxes, federal benefits and estate planning, to life after retirement and the latest rumors. Email your questions or call the show live at 202-465-3080.
The year ahead: what federal employees and retirees can expect
Monday - 12/31/2012, 12:00pm EST
There is some good news for 2013 (retirees received a COLA and current employee's future retirement benefits have remained largely unaffected) and there are still some concerns (furloughs, pay freezes and proposals to change current retirement benefits). New federal employees hired after 2012 will have a different name for their retirement coverage - "FERS-Revised Annuity Employees."
Join Bob, Mike and Tammy as they discuss what federal employees have to look forward to in the New Year!