Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Mondays, 10:00 a.m.
Presenters from the National Institute of Transition Planning, the federal leader in retirement planning seminars, take your calls and emails every Monday. Each week, the show focuses on a specific area of retirement planning from financial security, taxes, federal benefits and estate planning, to life after retirement and the latest rumors. Email your questions or call the show live at 202-465-3080.
The year ahead: what federal employees and retirees can expect
Monday - 12/31/2012, 12:00pm EST
There is some good news for 2013 (retirees received a COLA and current employee's future retirement benefits have remained largely unaffected) and there are still some concerns (furloughs, pay freezes and proposals to change current retirement benefits). New federal employees hired after 2012 will have a different name for their retirement coverage - "FERS-Revised Annuity Employees."
Join Bob, Mike and Tammy as they discuss what federal employees have to look forward to in the New Year!