Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Mondays, 10:00 a.m.
Presenters from the National Institute of Transition Planning, the federal leader in retirement planning seminars, take your calls and emails every Monday. Each week, the show focuses on a specific area of retirement planning from financial security, taxes, federal benefits and estate planning, to life after retirement and the latest rumors. Email your questions or call the show live at 202-465-3080.
A look through our 'crystal ball' into the near future
Monday - 10/1/2012, 1:36pm EDT
Despite the talk about sequestration and other changes that might be adverse to feds' pocketbooks, Causey says that history gives federal employees and retirees reason to remain optimistic.
"Be happy, don't worry," says Causey toward the end of the broadcast. "Sequestration is out there, but it may not happen.
"Remember, people have been worrying about the 'high five' replacing the 'high three' for about 20 years. It hasn't happened.
"Most of these things, there's nothing you can do about it: It's not a date certain you can retire to avoid it.
"There's really nothing you can do, so — you know — kind of relax," Causey advises.