Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Mondays, 10:00 a.m.
Presenters from the National Institute of Transition Planning, the federal leader in retirement planning seminars, take your calls and emails every Monday. Each week, the show focuses on a specific area of retirement planning from financial security, taxes, federal benefits and estate planning, to life after retirement and the latest rumors. Email your questions or call the show live at 202-465-3080.
Answers to your long-term care insurance questions
Monday - 8/6/2012, 6:20pm EDT
August 6, 2012 -- This week on For Your Benefit, Mary Lou McGuinness, director of care coordination for Long Term Care Partners, joins hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan to discuss some of the ins and outs of long-term care insurance.
- What are the benefits that are available from long-term care policies for residential care as well as in-home care for aging loved ones?
- What options are available?
- How do you determine the amount of coverage you should have?
- What's the process for trying to file a claim to use your Long Term Care Insurance?
This is a "must listen" show for someone with aging parents. McGuinness also stresses that any federal employee over age 50 ought to seriously consider enrolling in the Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program. It's important to know your options ahead of time, so decisions and choices are easier to make.