Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Mondays, 10:00 a.m.
Presenters from the National Institute of Transition Planning, the federal leader in retirement planning seminars, take your calls and emails every Monday. Each week, the show focuses on a specific area of retirement planning from financial security, taxes, federal benefits and estate planning, to life after retirement and the latest rumors. Email your questions or call the show live at 202-465-3080.
The "best of," part 2
Monday - 7/30/2012, 1:50pm EDT
The new health care law, provisions of which are gradually taking effect through 2014, will reduce the amount feds can set aside in their Flexible Spending Accounts.
Presently feds are allowed to put in $5000 annually per household.
That amount will be reduced to $2500 in 2013.
FSAs were among the topics discussed by Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan, co hosts of NITP's For Your Benefit, which airs live Monday at 10 a.m. on Federal News Radio.
Leins and Flanagan also touched upon a number of other issues, which have been brought up during recent seminars presented by the National Institute of Transition Planning.