Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Mondays, 10:00 a.m.
Presenters from the National Institute of Transition Planning, the federal leader in retirement planning seminars, take your calls and emails every Monday. Each week, the show focuses on a specific area of retirement planning from financial security, taxes, federal benefits and estate planning, to life after retirement and the latest rumors. Email your questions or call the show live at 202-465-3080.
Monday - 4/30/2012, 10:12pm EDT
Levine focuses on the documents that should be prepared for your family's well-being and how to establish trusts for their financial needs if you are unable to administer the affairs.
- creating a thoughtful and flexible trust;
- who the guardian should be, who the trustee should be, and should they ever be the same person;
- insuring the proper funding of trusts through the titling of assets and the proper use of beneficiary designations;
- provisions for children in powers of attorney;
- providing provisions for stand by guardians or temporary POA for children.