Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Mondays, 10:00 a.m.
Presenters from the National Institute of Transition Planning, the federal leader in retirement planning seminars, take your calls and emails every Monday. Each week, the show focuses on a specific area of retirement planning from financial security, taxes, federal benefits and estate planning, to life after retirement and the latest rumors. Email your questions or call the show live at 202-465-3080.
Monday - 4/30/2012, 10:12pm EDT
Levine focuses on the documents that should be prepared for your family's well-being and how to establish trusts for their financial needs if you are unable to administer the affairs.
- creating a thoughtful and flexible trust;
- who the guardian should be, who the trustee should be, and should they ever be the same person;
- insuring the proper funding of trusts through the titling of assets and the proper use of beneficiary designations;
- provisions for children in powers of attorney;
- providing provisions for stand by guardians or temporary POA for children.