Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Mondays, 10:00 a.m.
Presenters from the National Institute of Transition Planning, the federal leader in retirement planning seminars, take your calls and emails every Monday. Each week, the show focuses on a specific area of retirement planning from financial security, taxes, federal benefits and estate planning, to life after retirement and the latest rumors. Email your questions or call the show live at 202-465-3080.
Monday - 4/30/2012, 10:12pm EDT
Levine focuses on the documents that should be prepared for your family's well-being and how to establish trusts for their financial needs if you are unable to administer the affairs.
- creating a thoughtful and flexible trust;
- who the guardian should be, who the trustee should be, and should they ever be the same person;
- insuring the proper funding of trusts through the titling of assets and the proper use of beneficiary designations;
- provisions for children in powers of attorney;
- providing provisions for stand by guardians or temporary POA for children.