Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Mondays, 10:00 a.m.
Presenters from the National Institute of Transition Planning, the federal leader in retirement planning seminars, take your calls and emails every Monday. Each week, the show focuses on a specific area of retirement planning from financial security, taxes, federal benefits and estate planning, to life after retirement and the latest rumors. Email your questions or call the show live at 202-465-3080.
Turning a negative work environment into a positive one
Monday - 4/2/2012, 9:46pm EDT
Siemer founded the Breakers consulting firm to help people improve some of their key professional skills. Today's show focuses on finding the positive in a negative work environment.
- office morale;
- the causes of low morale;
- what you can do to "fix your office;"
- how to change the things you can and accept the things you cannot change.
In particular, Siemer encourages federal workers to ignore the political rhetoric about feds during the current election season.
"Remember: politicians — omigosh! — they're posturing right now," she says.